Hot Driving Jobs at J.B. Hunt
We are looking for professional drivers across the country! J.B. Hunt is proud to offer our drivers not only a great driving job, but a great career. Take a look at some of our current openings near you!
- North Hatfield, MA
- This local driving job will get you home daily. You’ll work five days a week, making deliveries for a single customer, with the option to work a sixth day for extra pay. You’ll average $63,000 a year and we’re pleased to offer a $5,000 transition assistance bonus. Just three months of CDL-A driving experience is required for this job. Learn more here.
- Ayer, MA
- We have two jobs in our Intermodal fleet in the Ayer area currently. Our regional position will get you home weekly and you’ll enjoy weekends off. You’ll earn up to $55,000 per year. Drivers in our local position get home daily and are off two days a week. Earn up to $58,000 in this job. Both of these positions are currently offering a $3,000 transition assistance bonus.
- Des Moines, IA
- This Class A driving job is in our Final Mile Services division. As part of this job, you’ll deliver and install appliances, fitness equipment, etc. at customer locations, so great customer service skills are a plus! This job allows drivers to be home daily and work a Monday-Friday schedule, with occasional Saturday work. You’ll earn about $59,000 a year. Learn more about this great opportunity here!
- Buckeye, IA
- Looking for a night shift job? On this driving job, you’ll work nighttime hours, while getting home every day and having two days off per week. Drivers on this account will earn about $53,500 a year and we are pleased to offer a $2,500 transition assistance bonus. Find out more about this dedicated driving job.
- Stockton, CA
- J.B. Hunt is America’s #1 Intermodal carrier and our Intermodal drivers get to enjoy the perks of our access to express gates at the rail yard, and more! This local driving job will have you home daily and give you two days off per week. Projected earnings are $47,000 a year, and we’re offering a $3,000 transition assistance bonus. Get more information about this local driving job.
- Portland, OR
- Our Intermodal fleet on the West Coast is growing rapidly and we have jobs for local drivers! This job requires 3 months of CDL-A driving experience and you’ll enjoy access to express gates at the rail yard, helping you get on the road faster. Drivers in this job will get home daily and have two days offer per week. You’ll earn between $48,000 and $52,000 a year and a $3,000 transition assistance bonus. Learn more.
- Louisville, KY
- This regional driving job provides you with weekly home time. Drivers on this account earn $53,000 a year, with our top earners making up to $58,000. You’ll be making dedicated deliveries to a single customer in the region. Just three months of CDL-A driving experience is needed. Learn more.
- Findlay, OH
- We are hiring for a regional driving job for a dedicated account. You’ll get weekly time off and earn up to $58,000 a year with this no-touch freight job. A CDL-A license and six months of previous driving experience are required for this position. Get more information on this job.
- Westminster, MD
- This is a semi-local position for a dedicated account and requires six months of driving experience. Drivers on this account will average $60,000 a year and will get home frequently during the week while making deliveries within the region. You’ll work Monday through Friday, with some occasional Saturday work. Find out more!
- Winchester, VA
- Decatur, AR
- This position will make dedicated livehaul deliveries to customer locations. You’ll earn an average of $47,000 and get home daily, with two days off per week. This position requires at least 12 months of CDL-A driving experience and you must be able to drive a manual transmission truck. Learn more about this job.
- Wilmer, TX
- This is a unique position within our Final Mile Services division. This Delivery Installation Specialist job requires no previous experience and offers on-the-job training. You will be delivering and installing appliances, fitness equipment, etc. at customer locations. This job pays an average of $40,000 a year, and you’ll work Monday through Friday with occasional Saturday work. Good customer service skills are a must! Get more information about this job here.
We are happy to offer our drivers outstanding benefit options for individuals and families – including medical, dental, vision, disability, life; plus, a company-matched 401k.
Not seeing something in your area? Visit jbhunt.jobs to look for open positions near you.